Facility Needs & Conceptual Design
- Develop a conceptual program and prioritize client needs.
- Research applicable Federal, State, and local codes, regulations, and ordinance compliance.
- Prepare a site analysis and conceptual site design.
- Develop and refine floor plans.
- Develop the exterior building elevations.
- Prepare documents for presentation to client.
- Analyze provided site constraints and review existing site features.
- Develop masterplan to include building layouts as well as vehicular/pedestrian circulation.
- Coordinate with civil engineer to determine Land Use Requirements.
Site Plan Approval
- Prepare architectural presentation documents for submission to appropriate Board.
- Provide professionally prepared hand or 3D computer renderings.
- Coordinate documentation with civil engineering firm.
- Further develop and refine the floor plans and elevations.
- Develop building sections.
- Analyze mechanical, electrical, and structural systems.
- Prepare detailed estimated construction costs.
- Prepare construction documents including the following information:
- Working drawings with information sufficient for solicitation of bid proposals and construction.
- Specification information supplementary to the working drawings.
- Bidding documents with information such as instructions to bidders, forms of contracts, bonding requirements, and general conditions.
- Updated construction project estimates.
- Analyze bid proposals and make recommendations for contract award.
- Assist contractors and interpret the Contract Documents.
- Review of Contractor's Application of Payment
- Review contractors' submittals, samples and shop drawings for work specified by our documents.
- Assist in project close-out and gathering of all required close-out documentation.
Design / Build
- Provide a single contract throughout the entire project.
- Maintain and control quality through the construction process.
- Ability to maintain a close eye on the client's budget concerns.